phone line outage
Debrun

I have no dial tone and cannot make or receive calls. After going through an automated service that checked my line,

they told me it will not be fixed until December 13. It is only the Dec. 3. This is a rediculous amount of time. Can anyone tell me why this has to take so long? Is anyone else having this issue? Is't verizon supposed to notify us about an interupt of service?

Their prices are constantly increasing and expected to be paid so why shouldn't we get the service that we pay for?  Having my phone line fixed in a timely manner so I can use it would be nice.

0 Likes
Re: phone line outage
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Debrun,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Debrun,

We're glad everything cleared up for you. If you ever need help with anything else, let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes
Debrun

Hi,

I would like to know if I am going to be credited for the time that my phone line was out which started on November 30.

Also my internet service went out for a few days towards the end. That was a lot of interrupted service.

Thanks,

Debbie

0 Likes