phone not working!!!!!!!!!!!as usual
punky1

I am very tired of my phone going out when it rains and every time they are in the box at the end of the road.Sometimes it doesn't work for days and even weeks and I never get anything off my bill I still have to pay.Once again they were in the box on Fri. 09/23/11 and I have no phone services what so ever. They are either sitting in their vans reading the paper or napping whenever they are down there.I am seriously thinking about haveing my land line taken out,this has been going on for years now and I am really fed up.I don't have time to sit on hold forever waiting to talk to anyone when calling so I am e-mailing this time. EVERY TIME THEY ARE IN THAT BOX WE HAVE TROUBLE,NEIGHBORS ALSO I AM NOT THE ONY ONE!!!!!!!PLEASE CORRECT THIS ASAP.THANK YOU HAZEL PRESTON

0 Likes
Re: phone not working!!!!!!!!!!!as usual
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Re: phone not working!!!!!!!!!!!as usual
eppek
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yea, it sounds like a technical issue......how rich is that!  Can't get anyone to help EVER!  I share your pain....have the same problem.  The technical issue is that no one comes and fixes the problem.  Don't need a college education to figure that one out hummmm

0 Likes