static everywhere
ScottL33

I have intermittent heavy static on my phone line.  (For the ten days I have not had a dial tone.)  I can't make a phone call, receive one or use the Internet beyond second-rate dialup speed.

Meanwhile, every time I call Verizon technical support I wait 20+ minutes and then the call is either dropped, or the message informs me I should call the number that I just did for help--then hangs up.)

So, I can't use the Internet, my phone, nor can I get any help.  Does anyone have a method with which you can get some elementary technical support with Verizon?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: static everywhere
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: static everywhere
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be needing to close your private case thread for the time being since we haven't heard back form you for an extended period of time.

If you continue to need help from us, please let us know in this thread and we'll get right back with you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
Re: static and phone doesn't ring
touroneinc

sometimes heavy static on one phone line. but never the other. i have two lines, phone line and fax line.. sometimes phone  line doesn't ring on all three telephones\ while the fax line still works no problem. i tried online support which in the end prompts  me to call the toll free number. after 20 minutes i hang up. nice business plan verizon. i need a technician to come to my home and check the wires of my phone line. it's not the inside equipment because all three phones stop working at the same time. 

0 Likes