the verizon one telephone...
charliegirl28
Hi..I posted on July 25...just checked to see if anyone responded...nope..It is incrediable to believe there is no answer to my "handset" problem with the Verizon One "telephone"...is there absolutely ..no one familiar with it's make up...to fix the screen on the handset..it is patchy in places ..like on an old calculator...that is missing numbers..some of the date comes through..some of or parts of the names from my caller id comes up when it rings and I check it...the battery is O.K...charged and all..the base of the phone works fine...modem and all...please if any one with technical knowledge of such things can respond I truly would appreciate it..thanks bunches much..
0 Likes
Re: the verizon one telephone...
i_like_turtles
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds like the LCD is just busted.

If you are good with a screwdriver and maybe a soldering iron, you can go pick up an LCD screen with the same resolution at radio shack

or optimally you could open it and copy the serial number from the back of the LCD screen and go online and purchase the exact same type

either way ur gonna have to pop that sucker open and replace it .... it probably uses molar cables so u will probably have to buy some of those too, unless the LCD screen that you purchase comes with some

its a shame these things are no longer supported.... they sound like cool phones.

0 Likes