trying to call in for repair service
chrislin1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am frustrated at the amount of time one has to be on hold to call in a repair order, and the fact that registering as a senior with no other form of communication (cell phone, internet) doesn't show up when scheduling repair service online.  My 88-year-old father's landline phone was out of order.  Last year I had filled out a form to expedite any repairs for him, as he lives alone and has no cell phone to use in case of an emergency. I had no cell coverage at his house, so I came home and called from my house.  After fifteen minutes on hold, the call was dropped.  I then scheduled a repair online, but there would have been a three-day wait.  So much for his elderly status!  I was then on the phone for another fifteen minutes before I was able to ask for a quicker response time.

Your system is designed for internet contact to report repairs.  What ever happened to being able to pick up the phone and dial (I know, an outmoded method) 611?

0 Likes
Re: trying to call in for repair service
VZNFAIL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't worry you're not alone. Verizon's service in general = [a common explitive used to describe feces]. I just spent several hours being bounced around from useless employee to useless employee.No one can help. Apprently theonly people actually capable of assisiting you are availible only M-F 0900-1800 becuase after all, nothing ever goes wrong with a service based product on the weekends. Oh, I will be calling back Monday but only to cancel my service. Verizon = epic fail. Raise your rates, lower your standards. You will lose. I'll keep my frieindly service folks at SPRINT, thank you very much .As for as your overinflated underperforming internet? I'll stick with my local companies from here on out. Atleast they give a [for the Verzon censors] hoot [,okay?] about customer service.

Re: trying to call in for repair service
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@VZNFAIL wrote:

Don't worry you're not alone. Verizon's service in general = [a common explitive used to describe feces]. I just spent several hours being bounced around from useless employee to useless employee.No one can help. Apprently theonly people actually capable of assisiting you are availible only M-F 0900-1800 becuase after all, nothing ever goes wrong with a service based product on the weekends. Oh, I will be calling back Monday but only to cancel my service. Verizon = epic fail. Raise your rates, lower your standards. You will lose. I'll keep my frieindly service folks at SPRINT, thank you very much .As for as your overinflated underperforming internet? I'll stick with my local companies from here on out. Atleast they give a [for the Verzon censors] hoot [,okay?] about customer service.

Billing issue may be 9am-6pm.  But not repairs.  Not sure why anyone is having trouble reaching someone to open a problem record.

1-800-VERIZON will work.

0 Likes