verizon and direct tv billing
bacardistuff

For two months now, I have paid for DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET for $37.49.  I called the first time it showed up in the August bill and informed Direct TV as well as Verizon that I did not want this package.  I was told I had to pay it anyway but would receive a credit for such on the 9/13/13 bill.  I just got my Verizon bill and not only did I not receive a credit, I am charged an amount for DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET of $37.49.  I called Direct TV on 9/13/13 and they tell me not only did I get a credit; I am NOT being charged for September.  Now how is it that Direct TV can give me a credit and not charge me but Verizon can?

Good question, right?  So I get a hold of an agent on the Verizon online chat.  They tell me I need to call Direct TV back.  I ask the Verizon person to check my bill to make sure that I am seeing what I am seeing. Sure enough, Verizon (or rather Direct TV) is charging me the $37.49.  So now back to calling Direct TV....      

0 Likes
Re: verizon and direct tv billing
bacardistuff

they do not know why.

0 Likes
Re: verizon and direct tv billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes