why can't I block a call on my landline?
bacardistuff

why can't I block a call on my landline?  it could be done in the 20th century, why not the 21st?

0 Likes
Re: why can't I block a call on my landline?
bacardistuff

I tired contacting Verizon on their FB page but posts are no longer allowed on their page.  i have a hunch that my days with you are numbered. 

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are talking to peer here.

We don't know why you can't block a call.  It does depend on what service you have.  Fios Digital Voice users, for example, can.

0 Likes
bacardistuff

Hi, Peer!  how's it hanging?  I just got off the phone with Verizon and no, I cannot block a number.  No, I do not have Fios and no, your main FB page no longer accepts posts (the latter I do not find odd at all, btw)

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can try Verizon Twitter account. or use their "contact us" option that they have on all their pages https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/index.htm

picking either to call them (probably 1-800-Verizon or Online chat).  The forum choice just gets you back here where its almost entirely peer to peer support.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@bacardistuff wrote:

Hi, Peer!  how's it hanging?  I just got off the phone with Verizon and no, I cannot block a number.  No, I do not have Fios and no, your main FB page no longer accepts posts (the latter I do not find odd at all, btw)

What they were trying to say is this is a peer-to-peer support forum. We're not Verizon employees, and Verizon employees rarely post here. We're end users, just like you.

0 Likes