Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Mexico calls
ROBEVA11

I am currently in Mexico and can't call 406 535 .... numbers .  Mid Rivers Communications says the problem is Verizon.  No problems calling anywhere else.  Can't connect on toll free numbers tho.  Thanks for the help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mexico calls
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello ROBEVA11,

We definitely want you to be able to make the calls you need while you are on your trip. For support from our Global Support team, please 908-559-4899 Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET from your VZW device. They will be able to assist you further with getting your calls to work while you are out of the country.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes