No international services on Galaxy s22
frosya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me and my husband went to Mexico 3 times already. Since March While I was there I saw I had no service at all no calls,text, or data. My husband phone S22 Plus and mine S22 Ultra both had the same issue. I spent hours and hours on the phone connected to WiFi with Verizon trying to fix it. Only to tell us that it had to be fixed back in the states.  couldn't get a hold of us. Got back to the states went straight to Verizon store and was told it should work after we come back  to Mexico . A 3 weeks later we  back to the in mexico .Same issue no service on two lines why was I not surprised.  I contacted Verizon spent over 3 hours just to be told that they could not figure it out that everything was fine other end that it must be a user error. Classic respond when someone can't fix the issue. Got back to the states and took it in again once again a hour later they said ok now it should be fine and it should work. Went to go Mexico again  after month what Verizon you did it again no service an both lines. IOnly to travel three times to Mexico and more then 6 hours with Verizon customer service and in stores and to find out I will have no service abroad.  I ask about Galaxy s22 in TMobil-no problem . All Galaxy s 22 work outside of USA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No international services on Galaxy s22
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frosya, I am truly sorry to hear that you have done this type of traveling without having the service that you need. We know that you want to be safe when you are away from home and would be happy to look into this. Are you using the pre installed SIM cards hat came with the devices? Have we attempted to swap out these cards?  -Loren

0 Likes
frosya
Enthusiast - Level 2

YesI use my sim card we didn't swap out.  It's not oly me have 5his problems. On your forum so many people have same issue 

0 Likes
frosya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right now, me and my husband in Mexico, already second day. No service 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the service you depend on. Is roaming turned on for each device: http://spr.ly/6601zXI6V

-Chris

0 Likes
frosya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Cris. Of course. We did it so many times,we spent so many hours wris costumer servis. The roaming turn on of each device.  It's not first visit in Mexico.  It's something wrong with the sim cards. It's not only we have this problem. In Verizon community other people have same problem.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We currently have an alert for this issue. We do need to check your account to see for some specific things to make sure it is set up for service internationally there. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes