Kin Twom reboots itself every couple minutes?
babyred8

Ive had my KinTwom for about a year or so. Last night I decided to change the color theme in it (Ive done this SEVERAL times before without a single problem). This prompts the phone to restart itself. But since Ive done it....my phone has been restarting itself aprox. every two minutes. I use my phone for an alarm clock. So this causes my alarms to not go off. Also..when it shuts off...text messages dont go thru and phone calls get cut off. Ive tried taking out the battery and leaving it out for a while. Ive tried restarting it. Ive tried putting my phone back to the previous color theme. Everything. Any help would be VERY appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Kin Twom reboots itself every couple minutes?
Not applicable

I'm shocked your Kin2m actually still works. My son had one for about a year before it started messing up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi community,

This definitely sounds like Kin TwoM trouble we need review. babyred8 is the trouble still going on? Have you removed the battery from the phone and left it out? Are you able to connect the charger and have the device stay powered on? Please tell me more about the trouble so we can get it fixed. ^MC

0 Likes
babyred8

I did try all of these things. I ended up being able to restart the phone and it began to work. The bad thing is that I lost all of my contacts, photos, ringtones and videos. However...the phone is now in working order.

Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:42:50 -0700

To: >Personal info removed<

Subject: Re: Kin Twom reboots itself every couple minutes? - Re: Kin Twom reboots itself every couple minutes?

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in KIN - View the full discussion

Hi community,

This definitely sounds like Kin TwoM trouble we need review. babyred8 is the trouble still going on? Have you removed the battery from the phone and left it out? Are you able to connect the charger and have the device stay powered on? Please tell me more about the trouble so we can get it fixed. ^MC

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes