LG Revolution - Messaging issues, 4G failure, Freeze Up, Slow data, etc, etc, etc.
missylille

The LG Revolution is the worst phone I've ever had. If someone texts me that uses a service provider other than Verizon I only get 160 character limit, doesn't follow up with a second text message, just cuts off. This is so annoying to have to ask someone to resend the last part of their text message. I've called in for technical support and have not had the issue fixed. I am using the factory messaging that the phone came with and this has been happening since I purchased the phone.

The 4G fails all the time, I lose network all-together, all the time. Even when the 4G is working it's slower than slow. It's very frustrating. I live in a 4G area, none of my other friends have this issue (and none of them were a sucker and bought a revolution).

The Revolution constantly freezes up, I have to pull the battery at least once a day but usually more than that.

I want these issues to be fixed. It sounds like I'm not the only one having these issues  with the LG Revolution.

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution - Messaging issues, 4G failure, Freeze Up, Slow data, etc, etc, etc.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Missylille,

Sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your device. Let's get those issues resolved. If your device is not able to receive text messages, is freezing and the internet is not working we can put the phone in Safe Mode. This will help us determine if and application on the device is causing the phone to malfunction. Here are the steps to complete this step http://bit.ly/vwIViQ.

If you notice that the phone is working properly while on Safe Mode, then we would need to complete a Hard Reset since an application on the device is the one causing the phone to malfunction. Here is how to complete that Hard Reset http://bit.ly/tFfOOjCOPY. Please let us know if you need additional help.

Thanks,

NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes