Re: LG Revolution - Never ending issues...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi HateMyLGRevo,

I want you to love your phone and apologize for the delayed reponse! I am hopeful your issue has been addressed since the original date of your post. If not, I am here to help.  Have you recently downloaded any new applications? When did you begin to notice the problem? What specific issue are you experiencing that cause you to remove the battery? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your involvement in our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jeninyuma

Same issues, Same complaints, Same wonderful customer service!

Waiting on my 3rd replacement. I've been a Verizon customer for more than 10 years and this device and customer service will get me to switch.

0 Likes
Sparkiboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

when are you bastards going to realize that we are not stupid.  It is not something we are doing to the phones you push on us.  It is your phone, it is defective.  And you honestly think that we are ignorant enough to realize.  I'm just waiting for my contract to end so i can cut ties with your company for  good.  you are rotten horrible people

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Sparkiboy,

No need for the name calling, we are here to help. I can understand your frustration with a dysfunctional phone. From personal experience it drives me crazy when technology does not work the way it is designed to, so I can certainly empathize what you are going through. If you are still having issues with your phone lets get them resolved. For further assistance please follow me and them DM me with your contact information so we can speak directly. 

Thank you,

GeorgeP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes