LG-G3 Experience So Far!!
SShriva

Swapped my S3 to get the new G3 in black for a few days now and I am absolutely loving it.  I did notice a few things, which were peculiar and wonder if everyone shares the experience or is it just me.

I. When on speaker during a call, the loudspeaker volume is too low. I have tried checking the voice enhancement feature in call settings and yes of course had the volume full to no effect.

II. The stock gallery and apps hooks up with only the Verizon cloud and not with other cloud storage. See this article on a different version than that of Verizon. How to hook Dropbox into the LG G3 music and gallery apps | Android Central

III. The battery life so far is just incredible. Today’s stats : nearly 6 hours since unplugged, Wifi and location reporting along with normal usage and i am at 83% use. It’s been so good consistently, that I even thought maybe it’s not calibrated right so did a hard reset and battery drain cycle to calibrate it.

IV. On my old S3, my Facebook and Picassa albums were also displayed in my stock gallery app, not any more. Needless to say I never had sync from FB ‘on’ in any of the devices. I am talking here about the FB,Picassa to Gallery on phone and not the other way round.

Thanks and have a great day!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG-G3 Experience So Far!!
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

Idling is awesome on this phone! I was working a long hours today - 85% battery life on 36 minutes of on-screen time - 12 hours and 15 minutes since I unplugged the phone! I am using auto-brightness.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG-G3 Experience So Far!!
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

Idling is awesome on this phone! I was working a long hours today - 85% battery life on 36 minutes of on-screen time - 12 hours and 15 minutes since I unplugged the phone! I am using auto-brightness.

0 Likes