I can't receive a straight answer on my 200 dollar gift card
antinatalist
Enthusiast - Level 1

"After checkout, redeem your reward via your Notifications on the My Verizon app or vzw.com/myverizon. Your $200 Verizon Gift Card will be sent via email within 8 weeks after receipt of claim to the submitted email address."

I'm not capable of doing this. I've looked everywhere which is why I began asking.

I feel as if I'm being waived on with the same generic answer that inevitably doesn't answer my question, nor does the suggestion even exist for me. I check where I'm told to check, no links, no e-mails, nothing. I can't wait 3 months only to find out there was an issue. 

It was the reason I decided to switch from ATT to Verizon, and if I was misled I'd like to know before it's too late. I'm excited to be with Verizon, but a little worried after I've been kind of shoo'ed along when I ask about the promotion.

Please, can someone at Verizon that knows what they're talking about please help me to redeem and find the gift card so I don't feel misled? My continued account depends on it, as pathetic as that sounds.

0 Likes
Re: I can't receive a straight answer on my 200 dollar gift card
antinatalist
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've attempted talking to a couple customer reps, and somehow each time I get "disconnected" from them. I can't tell if it's actual bad luck, or they're not sure how to help and accidentally disconnect? 

Verizon Agent
Can you please help me with the tracking number that you received when you switch your line to Verizon?

yeah, let me find the email

Not Delivered

Hello?
Not Delivered

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there! I would be delighted to assist you with claiming your Rebate! Can you send us a PM or DM, so we can assist you with this?

*Heather

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! Help is standing by ready to help you! Can you describe in a bit more detail what you've been experiencing? *Kris

0 Likes
antinatalist
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey, Kris!

Firstly thank you for your help. I realize this isn't your fault, so your time is much appreciated!

That said, I simply cannot for the life of me find out how to get my e-card. It says in the promo after purchasing the phone and plan per the requirements, that I would find a way to redeem or get the redemption started in my notifications tab. 

Nothing is in my notifications outside of a blurb on two-factor authentication.

I'm worried if I simply wait it out I'll somehow lose the ability to redeem it due to not doing so soon enough after opening my account. It was a large factor in me deciding to purchase the phone and service with Verizon that I did.

Any help would be so utterly appreciated I cannot convey it in text.

0 Likes
antinatalist
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm reading a lot of other posters whom had the same issue and never received the cards after months of calls to customer service and it has me quite worried. I really don't want to miss a deadline to get the egift card as it was one of the main reasons i decided to switch and get the phone I did. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Antinatalist! I will send you a Private Note to assist you with this issue. 

>Alicia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I really appreciate the details! I will be glad to check the details for you, so we can properly discuss this gift card concern. I will send you a private message for a better assistance, is that okay?

>Emi

0 Likes
antinatalist
Enthusiast - Level 1

Absolutely

0 Likes
antinatalist
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Emi, I'm more than willing to receive the message, I haven't yet. I also really need to get this figured out before I can't cancel my service if I cannot get the promotion as it was a primary reason for me switching from ATT to Verizon.

0 Likes