Internet Unstable - degrades every few minutes
dagor2005
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since 1/3/2022 internet has been very unstable, dropping the connection every 5-10 minutes before returning to normal again.  Zoom calls and VPN are impossible with this instability.

I've checked the LTE Router, rebooted it multiple times, the firmware is current, it has 4-bars of strength in the admin console.

Incidentally cell phone calls have started cutting out as of 1/3..  ( other person can't hear me for 3-5 seconds) at about the same interval. 

Please advise - has an issue with the Verizon network developed in my area?

Labels (1)
3 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! One of our main goals is to provide realiable service and we are concerned to learn you are experiencing issues. Please send us a Private Note, so we can take a closer look to your options.

~Maria

0 Likes
Sdarm2019

I've been having the same problem for the last month. I keep getting messages during my zoom calls. Today, my internet was connection was going off and one. I knew I was having the problem, but I didn't realize how bad it was until I had a friend over who's phone gave a signal each time the connection was lost and then came back on. It was ridiculous how often it was beeping. I was just having the same issue with my laptop.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let us investigate, Sdarm2019. Does this only occur with Zoom? And, does this occur everywhere or in a particular location? 

-Joey

0 Likes