Waiting for trade-in credit 5 months later
Plasson1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

On 4/13/21 I purchased a Samsung S20 FE under the trade in plan.  Verizon's agent explicitly clarified that I was eligible for the trade-in, and I saved a transcript of the conversation.   Per Verizon's instructions, I sent in my old phone via UPS with the shipping label Verizon had sent me, and Verizon received it on 4/23/21.  It's now FIVE MONTHS later, and I still haven't received any trade-in credit. Every month I'm paying $29.16 for the phone, but I'm supposed to pay $10.83 per month after the credit.  I've been a Verizon customer since the 1990's, but it's time to examine other options.

0 Likes
3 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to make sure your promotion gets added. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Message. *Rebecca

0 Likes
Plasson1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your response.  I reached out to Verizon on Facebook Messenger, and a representative responded and told me that going to see that I receive my trade-in credit.  So I'll wait for a couple of billing cycles and see if that happens.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Plasson1985 ,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Since you had also contacted us via Facebook, please be sure to use that same route should you have any other questions regarding the trade credit they had helped fix. It makes it far easier to see what was previously discussed and worked on that way. -Russell

0 Likes