What do I do if my phone is lost or stolen?
Contributor - Level 1
If your device is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged (including liquid and physical damage), and you are enrolled in the Asurion Wireless Phone Protection program or Total Equipment Coverage, file your insurance claim directly with Asurion.

  1. First - If your equipment is lost or stolen, log into My Verizon online and choose the "Suspend/Resume Service" link under the Quick Links under the Overview Page.  You will then be guided through the steps to either Suspend or Resume your service.  You can also dial *611 from your Verizon Wireless phone or 1-800-922-0204 from any phone and complete teh task via our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
  2. Next - contact Asurion to file your insurance claim.
Labels (1)
0 Replies