A message is stuck in my phones outbox. I use a verizon.net mail account. When I try to open it to delet it a message comes up saying cannot open as email is currently being sent. How do I get rid of this unwanted message and the notifications that go wit
GWMitsch

A message is stuck in my phones outbox. I use a verizon.net mail account. When I try to open it to delet it a message comes up saying cannot open as email is currently being sent. How do I get rid of this unwanted message and the notifications that go with it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: A message is stuck in my phones outbox. I use a verizon.net mail account. When I try to open it to delet it a message comes up saying cannot open as email is currently being sent. How do I get rid of this unwanted message and the notifications that go
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try removing the email account from your phone, then re-adding it back.  Restart the phone after removing the account, then add the account.

0 Likes
Re: A message is stuck in my phones outbox. I use a verizon.net mail account. When I try to open it to delet it a message comes up saying cannot open as email is currently being sent. How do I get rid of this unwanted message and the notifications that go
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try putting the phone in airplane mode and then see if you can delete the 'stuck' message (you may have to also turn auto-sync off first).

0 Likes