Adding a recieved Pix Attachment to Gallery.
Bourbon_man

I am unable to add a photo to my gallery that was sent to me via text.......user guide was no help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Adding a recieved Pix Attachment to Gallery.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a "Download" folder in the Gallery? Or check the "Downloads" app in the application drawer of the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Long pressing the photo doesn't work? Or was it the space around the photo?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Bourbon_man

When I long hold it gives me the option box. When I select save attachment it appears to save, it says attachment saved, but I can't find it my Gallery.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a "Download" folder in the Gallery? Or check the "Downloads" app in the application drawer of the phone.

0 Likes
Bourbon_man

Well Ann154 I thank you. I do have a download folder and there resides my Pix. Sometimes I think I should have stayed with a flip phone. Thanks again all is well with the Droid, at least for now. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to have access to your pictures Bourbon_man. I apologize for the problems you've had so far. Make sure you're on the main screen of your gallery and on the top center of the label bar, select the Album option to view all pictures.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes