After 4.4.2 upgrade, no connectivity indicator for status bar icon on Razr Maxx HD
Farallon5

Upgraded yesterday and all seems to be running fine.  One little thing bothers me though and that is the new, all white status bar icons.  I have read elsewhere the reasoning for this change, and I've read that the connectivity indicator functionality was moved to Quick Settings, but I don't see it there either.  Quick settings was supposed to have the color to indicate connectivity with Google servers.  Is this feature gone completely in 4.4.2?

See this article for a better explanation:  http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/11/18/a-google-engineer-explains-why-kitkat-has-white-status-bar-i...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: After 4.4.2 upgrade, no connectivity indicator for status bar icon on Razr Maxx HD
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I see the connectivity movement when I pull down the quick settings on my Nexus 7 tablet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: After 4.4.2 upgrade, no connectivity indicator for status bar icon on Razr Maxx HD
Pyroprophet

Duplicate post - please see:

Re: 4.4.2 Broke bluetooth on Razr Maxx HD

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes