Amazon app store game
RAIDERETTE1919

Since my phone system updated I cannot make purchases within any of the apps. I have tried on other devices with no issue. The only thing that is different is this system update.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Amazon app store game
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAIDERETTE1919_ Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand the importance of a working device. Let's get started. What is the make and model of your device? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello Tabitha J,

I have a Motorola Droid Turbo.

On Jan 10, 2017 6:56 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

And yes I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAIDERETTE1919_ Thank you for your speedy reply. Let's continue. Are you currently using Wi-Fi? Is your mobile data turned on? Have you turned your device off after reinstalling the application?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello Tabitha J,

Yes, I am on WiFi. Yes, I have data service. I have tried turning on and

off my phone, clearing app cache, all my phone cache, I even tried to

factory reset my phone but it freezes so I was never able to complete it.

On Jan 10, 2017 7:18 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello,

Now I am getting an internal internet connection issue. How do I fix this? It is not with all of my apps but some of them. I have tried switching from Wi-Fi to cellular data and I still get the message. Please help. I tried factory resetting my phone as well but it just freezes.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

What is the software version of the Amazon App Store that you reinstalled? In the app under settings is the 'Allow In-App Purchases' set to on?

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello,

If you read my last post, I cannot get into the app now. It states I have a

internal service issue. It states I need to check my internet connection

however I have tried over wifi and cellular data and it still doesn't work.

Neither does my Verizon cloud app.

This has all started since the system update I received and is becoming

extremely frustrating!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can find the application version under the phone settings. Open the Apps section in the Settings and scroll down to the specific application and open the App Info screen.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes