Anyone have trouble with Assurion relacement phones, I am on my third new DROID MAXX phone?
tbone64d

I have been sent three new DROID MAXX phones from Assurion each has the same problem it goes into sleep mode when it feels like it I have tried everything and spoke to several Verizon techs who tried to help.Any advice would be appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone have trouble with Assurion relacement phones, I am on my third new DROID MAXX phone?
Not applicable

hit menu>settings>developer options and if you scroll down there should be an option to never sleep.

i found this at an android site.

Good Luck 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Anyone have trouble with Assurion relacement phones, I am on my third new DROID MAXX phone?
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

I have not had to use Assurion for some time now but I must say, the last one I had to use I went through 7 of them in 2 months. They are supposed to be refurbished phones but I think they are shipped there before the actual refurbishing process

0 Likes
Not applicable

hit menu>settings>developer options and if you scroll down there should be an option to never sleep.

i found this at an android site.

Good Luck 

0 Likes