Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Bluetooth Problems w/Chevy Tahoe
wdickinson
Newbie

I have a Razr Maxx and a 2013 Chevy Tahoe.  The bluetooth pairs with the truck just fine.  However, about 75% of the time when I either make a call or recieve a call the person on the other end of the call can't hear me.  I can hear them fine and the phone can apparently hear my dialing instructions.  The other 25% of the time everything works great.  I had the Chevrolet Dealer check out the bluetooth in the Tahoe and they could find nothing wrong.

Any thoughts?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Problems w/Chevy Tahoe
Montel2
Enthusiast

Try this: settings->sound->tap on "volumes", when menu comes up increase sound level for: "music, video, games, and other media.'' Let me know if that works for you.

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Problems w/Chevy Tahoe
wdickinson
Newbie

Verizon Wireless,

I tried your suggestion and it didn't seem to make any difference - sometimes people can hear me and other times they can't. But this only happens after I am connected to the other person - the system always hears me fine when I am giving commands.

Thanks!

Wayne

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes