Callers cannot hear me on Razr Maxx
katmom

I've seen the other discussions offering troubleshooting steps.  One of them was to verify that the phone has the latest version of software but that discussion was dated Jan 2013.  My software version is 9.1.41.XT926.Verizon.en.US .  How do I know if this is the latest?  This just started yesterday - Sept 3 2013.  Any other suggestions?  I will also try a factory reset and safe mode to disable my 3rd party apps.  Just didn't know if anyone started having this problem as the same time I did. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Callers cannot hear me on Razr Maxx
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us katmom. I can understand the frustration of not being abl to converse with your friends and family. When we ask the current software, we have the ability to check in our resources and with the manufacturer for what is current or updated. Sometimes there are updates for our devices that are not pushed, but have to be downloaded. The Current Software for your device is 98.72.16.XT912 .To download the newest version, follow the steps via this link http://vz.to/1emwyLM .The safe mode and factory reset are great idea. Make sure all your content is backed up. Keep us posted.

Kinquana

0 Likes