Can't access phone. It comes on and says droid but stops before it opens.
Rich124

Any help would be great right now. Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't access phone. It comes on and says droid but stops before it opens.
leelewis72

Mine is doing the same thing. Did the hard start and Then I get all these "unfortunately, (maps, Google play services, motlauncher, etc.) has stopped." I cannot access any screens on the phone. I tried the recovery from the boot screen and all I get is reboot failed.........help?!?!?!?!?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rich124!

Wow, let's get that Droid MAXX powered on asap so you have access! How long has this been an issue? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps at all?

Let's try powering off the device, removing the SIM, waiting 60 seconds, reattach the SIM card, then power back on. Give that a try and let me know how that goes.

Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

leelewis72, I can understand how that can be very upsettings. I want you to be connected to your device without any kind of issues. Thank you for trying all of these steps already. When you restored the phone did you place any application from the Google Play store back onto the phone? How long has this issue been going on? Also, any kind of physical/liquid damage to the phone? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes