Can you hear me now?
dwmitchell61
Enthusiast - Level 2

No... My Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD hardly gets any signal, 1x, where I work. My AT&T got three bars of 4GLTE. I thought Verizon touted the best network coverage?

Labels (2)
Re: Can you hear me now?
B33
Legend

Have a Look at this Link:. It might help the issue your having with the 4G  http://support.verizonwireless.com//pdf/system_update/droidrazrhd-instructions.pdf

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is not cool dwmitchell61! I want to make sure that your device is working as it should. What is your zip code? Have you checked if you are in a 4G coverage area? You can check on this at vzw.com/map . Has 4G ever worked in area? Try to remove sim card and place back in. You may also toggle airplane mode on/off. I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Lena_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dwmitchell61
Enthusiast - Level 2

It always displays the smallest bar for signal, and 1x next to it. My At7t lays had 4 bars and 4G in the display.

Here is the coverage map for the location I am at when at work and experiencing the signal problem.

Thanks,

Dave

>>Personal information removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Perfect! Thanks for that map. It appears as though you are very close to the extended coverage area even though the place of business is in the coverage area. Although we do have more coverage areas than competitors, we can't guarantee coverage indoors.

Tamara_VZW

0 Likes
dwmitchell61
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes. And it doesn’t work any better out in the parking lot either.

My AT&T phone was a better choice but our parent company forced the Verizon on us. Guess we just live with the poor service.

AT&T had an app for the iPhone where you could report poor service so they could do something about it, I can’t seem to find a similar app for the Android on Verizon.

I think your “Can you hear me now?” guy got lost when he came to our location, and was never heard from again.

Thanks,

Dave

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your reply dwmitchell61! We certainly do not have an application but I can report these issues. Please follow and inbox me your mobile number and a contact number. We can start a resolution ticket. I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Lena_VZW

0 Likes
dwmitchell61
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does this go to your inbox or to the discussion group? I am in the middle of Yakima, WA in the downtown and still only 1 bar. I am starting g to think this phone is bad in the receiver section. Perhaps a bad RF amplifier? Or maybe IF amplifier.

If this is a private mailbox, I will mail my number. If not, please send me the email address I can contact you with. It should I visit the local store? This phone is on the corporate account.

David

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey David you got to Quite Posting your Full Name on Here Bud.. what we see can be Seen here on Forum can be seen on Google and Else Were So post only your First Name OK!.. b33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You replied to the Verizon Wireless Community forum in a public discussion thread.

Please also remove your full name or any other email signature information that has personal information in it.

You will have to follow the rep and they follow you before you can send a Private DM to the rep.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes