Contacts didn't backup
droidskeptic

I installed Verizon Cloud app on my Droid Maxx and tried to backup photos and contacts for the first time.  Photos backed up successfully, but Cloud says I have no contacts.  But I do have contacts and need to back them up.  What can I do? 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts didn't backup
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

droidskeptic,

We want you to be able to back up your contacts. Typically when something like this happens with Verizon Cloud, it is due to the contacts being linked or already saved with your Google account. Have you checked while signed into Gmail.com for your contacts to show there saved already? You can also check by looking at each contact in the Linked or Accounts section of the contact. Any contact not shown as linked to Phone, would show linked to what service they are saved with like "g" for Google or other services.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SusanSch
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same exact problem.

0 Likes
SusanSch
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have this problem too.  I looked at my Google contact list.  No contact is showing a link to any service or device

0 Likes