Do I need a special app to store/play music on my turbo 2?
rwtaccd
Enthusiast - Level 1

Do I need a special app to store/play music on my turbo 2?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Do I need a special app to store/play music on my turbo 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Droid Turbo 2 is an awesome device. I am happy that they brought back the SD card feature. You can listen to your music on the Google Play application or any other application that can access music from your SD card. Hope this clears up any confusion.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Droid Turbo 2 is an awesome device. I am happy that they brought back the SD card feature. You can listen to your music on the Google Play application or any other application that can access music from your SD card. Hope this clears up any confusion.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

B33
Legend

Na.!  you can listen to Slacker or Pandora for free, ya pay a little on Slacker you can choose to listen to basically what you want.. that is what I do.. I also like Sirius/XM it too has good music but our sub ran out on it so it's back to slacker full time for me which actually sounds a whole lot better..

0 Likes