Droid Max can only hear phone call with speaker or headphones plugged in.
MonicaMonica

We've backed up and reset, we've gone through all the steps listed when you have audio issues, including turning off bluetooth, making sure phone is up to date, etc. Can only hear calls when on speaker or with headset plugged in.

Any ideas to fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Max can only hear phone call with speaker or headphones plugged in.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how inconvenient it can be to have to take a phone through speaker MonicaMonica. I also would like to thank you for all the troubleshooting steps you have done so far. When did this start? Did you make any recent changes to your phone such as installing third party updates or software when this happened. Is there any physical or water damage to the phone?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BchLake

I have to use the speaker to hear in or outgoing calls.  Samsung S 5.  I have reset, turned off wifi, reset battery and sim card.  Uninstalled 3rd party apps.  Help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BchLake,

Help is right here. Let's look into this  together. Is there any liquid or physical damage to the device that may be contributing to this? Here is how to tell: http://vz.to/1OscmM7.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes