Droid Razer will not turn on
kyo_97

I have been having issues with the power key on my Droid Razr the last week or so. On a good day, it takes 8-9 tries to actually get the screen to light up so I can access the phone, and if that doesn't work I have to plug it in or call it with another phone. Today, the phone froze and then restarted itself while on the charger. Now when I press the volume keys, it shows me the charging screen (100%). I cannot get my phone to turn on past the charging screen at all. I have tried the power key several times, and have tried to force reboot (power key + volume down for 10-15 seconds). I have no other ideas, and It will be at least a week before I can get a replacement phone. If anyone has any idea or suggestions for how I can turn on my phone, past the charging screen, it would be MUCH appreciated!! Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razer will not turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kayo_97,

Oh No! I'm sincerely sorry for the issues at hand with your device. We do appreciate the troubleshooting that has been completed. Do you mind sharing if your device has any physical damage? Do you have a local VZW Store in your area for evaluation of device? Please share details, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes