Droid Razr
BigPoppi55
Enthusiast - Level 1

wassup family I ve got some issues mayB U guys can help me with,okay lets get it poppin Im a Verizon wireless customer and Ive been having problems with my Verizon phones Ive had about 5 phones in the past 5-7 months and all Verizon does is send me phone after phone after phone,but they tell me its never them is the phone so this time they sent me a Droid Razr HD and I jus pulled my phone outta the box and gues what? theres a 3inch hair line crack in the screen on a phone that has Kevlar backing and a Gorilla screen,Ive only had this phone for 2 days so I called Verizon back and I talked 2 a lady named Donna and she told me she would send me a Droid Maxx HD right so I call back 2 get my confirmation order# and I find out that the lady named Donna couldn't make that type of order/decision in live chat,Lol so now Im like (removed)! R U serious and they say yes and then proceed 2 tell me I should've gotten all this done B4 logging off with her,so now its my fault so Im like what do I do now and so they tel me well we see here in our computers that she did put the order n but its for the phone U have now which is the 1 they sent me with a crack in it keep in mind that was supposed 2B a BRAND NEW PHONE,so I want 2 drop Verizon and go with a new carrier/service but I don't want 2B stuck with my contract,can any1 help a Brotha out,please #Frustrated

(removed)

Comments edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (2)
Re: Droid Razr
B33
Legend

Well bigpoppi55 I think this is what your looking for..

If you cancel a line of Service, or if we cancel it for good  cause, during its contract term, you'll have to pay an early termination  fee.  If your contract term results from your purchase of an advanced  device, your early termination fee will be $350 minus $10 for each full  month of your contract term that you complete.  Otherwise, your early  termination fee will be $175 minus $5 for each full month of your  contract term that you complete.  Cancellations will become effective on  the last day of that month's billing cycle, and you are  responsible for all charges incurred until then.  Also, if you bought  your wireless device from an authorized agent or third–party vendor, you  should check whether they charge a separate termination fee.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having a reliable device BigPoppi55. We definitely don't want to lose your valued business. I'm sorry you had to go through so many replacements prior to receiving your latest device. I'd like to clarity your current concern. You stated you had the phone for two days and noticed a crack on it. You also stated you just pulled it out of the box. When did you first notice the crack? Our replacement devices are subject to a rigorous 100 point inspection prior to being sent out for shipping. Have you had the opportunity to take the device to a store location? I recommend this for the benefit of a hands on evaluation? http://bit.ly/3SdsA

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes