Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Droid Turbo 64 fails to install System Update
mandia52241

My phone keeps insisting on installing the new update and when I say "Yes,I'm in" it goes through a reboot and then when it completes that it says "Software update unsuccessful. Sorry, there was a problem updating your DROID TURBO. No changes were made."

I'm running Android version 4.4.4 currently.

My phone continuously prompts me to install update, I've tried several times. I've even re-downloaded the software update but it never installs.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo 64 fails to install System Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mandia52241, we appreciate your efforts thus far. We're stepping in to help. Let's make sure that this isn't a memory capacity issue. Try uninstalling any unwanted applications, text messages, call logs, e-mails, pictures, and videos. This will make room to install the update. Keep us posted.

For more information and support for the Droid Turbo update, click the link below: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-128344/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KeithSalender

I am having the same problem and the link to more information on your knowledge base is broken.

0 Likes
KeithSalender

I should add that my phone is new (refurbished) there are very few apps installed.

0 Likes