Droid Turbo Wifi turns off at certain time
lolasmom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Within the last week, my Droid Turbo will connect to WiFi at home in the morning.  Then around 1:00PM, it will not connect for the rest of the day.  Have reset Router, etc.  Shows the WiFi, shows it is connected, but no data is arriving to the phone.  Could it be an app causing this issue?  Haven't loaded any new apps lately. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo Wifi turns off at certain time
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some battery saving applications are notorious for this. Do make sure it's not your home Internet connection dropping out too, since phones may disconnect if there's no Internet.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

does the droid turbo have a function that puts itself to sleep if layed flat & not used.....called doze in the note5 & other models.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@bearone21 and smith6612, thank you for those suggestions.

Lolasmom5, it does seem weird that your device disconnects at the same time everyday. Did any of the earlier suggestions work? Also, let's check if you have battery saver mode turned on. This can turn off settings to save battery. Click here: http://vz.to/2d7acFg 

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes