Escalation
welltempered

In the summer y wife and I had Pixels that were almost 2 years old and started to go bad. I went into the store and the rep said that the Zs, which we had recenlty bought for our kids as replacements for the Galaxy J7, were great phones. That they were better than the Pixels and as good as the iPhone. She said that if I bought it online they would be $240, or $10 per month. It sounded too good to be true and it was. After a few months these phones just do not wor for my wife and I. They do  not connect to so many blutooth devices, It cannot handle the android auto navigation, it turns off when I use the flash. The best one was my wife received a call from a coworker but the caller id showed our sons name so she answers"What's up Sweetie?" I spent hours and hours with customer service and I am in limbo awaiting for a supervisor to call back for the 2nd time in two weeks, they never called never called back. My only option is to pay $380 off for each phone and then get a new phone. This is simply unacceptable. I feel the need to be responsible in some part for the actions of their own employee. Does anyone have contact info for a manager or escalation?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Escalation
mama23dogs
Legend

This is a customer populated forum, not a direct line to support.  You call 611 or use chat, same as always.  There is no other direct access for support

You really thought $240 phones were as good as $800 pixel phones?

0 Likes
welltempered

You are not helpful, please don't reply without any direct helpful information. I don't need your opinion on my purchase.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You mean like "call 611 or use chat" ?  🙄.   

0 Likes