Frozen Razor
Help_-
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an Droid Razor and it froze.  What do I do?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Frozen Razor
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds to see if that will restart the phone?

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds to see if that will restart the phone?

Help_-
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks...........it worked!!!!!!!!!!!1

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
TeeWhite1
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can also try connecting your device to a PC's USB port and leave it for at least 1 hour. Sometimes a different current will get the phone to react.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Take it out of the Freezer, A kidding aside.. There are some things you can do as Tiki pointed out do a power cycle press & hold up to 30 sec. let off and then immediately repeat the process this gives the phone an extra kick in the CPU if it re-powers let it set for a bit and keep an eye on what it's doing.. if the battery shows Low then put it on the charger the one that came with in the Box the one that plugs into the A/C outlet not Via a PC Let it charge for at least 6 hours see what happens.. b33

0 Likes
volsgirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem and saw this post so I tried it and it worked for me also! Thank you Smiley Happy