HELP?! Razr no longer communicates with Bluetooth!
Kitpaws

I got my droid razr m about a month ago. I have a plantonics discovery 975 Bluetooth headset. Up until 3 days ago it was working fine with my phone then all of a sudden it's not. It will pair, and connect...and when I place a call it makes the connected beeps but the call audio does not play through the headset. I've tried repairing, I've tried using a different headset altogether and still my phone will not play call audio through whatever headset is attached. It's very frustrating. I've looked online for help with this but I can't find any relevant posts. Anyone know how to fix this? I read somewhere that its possible there's a setting or app that's preventing my phone from transmitting through the Bluetooth but I haven't downloaded any new apps recently. Also, if this is the case how do I change it? Thanks in advance for any help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: HELP?! Razr no longer communicates with Bluetooth!
Not applicable

http://www.plantronics.com/us/catalog/?gclid=CMLvs8Ou97YCFcNaMgodR28AAA   I would say your best bet is to contact them. At the web link there are support options. I have the Bose device and it had an update which I applied and my bluetooth functions ok. My wifes motorola droid razr uses the Motorola Elite and she has no problems.  Sometimes the cheaper devices crap out. Check out the web site.  http://www.plantronics.com/us/search/index.jsp?term=discovery+975&page=1&siteSeachSubmit=

0 Likes
HELP?! Razr no longer communicates with Bluetooth!
Kitpaws
Unfortunately as I stated its not an issue with the headset. I tried using my husbands bluetooth headset  and the phone does the same thing. So it is not the headset, regardless of brand.
0 Likes
Re: HELP?! Razr no longer communicates with Bluetooth!
okamsrazor22
Contributor - Level 1

The RAZR M received a series of updates starting April 23rd. These updates that rolled out to android phones have caused many issues, including the Bluetooth connectivity problem.

0 Likes