Has anyone else had Motorola Turbo - Android: "Can't Play Video" issue?
JasonH73

I've just started experiencing a "Can't Play Video." error when trying to watch video's that I have taken on my phone. 

• I can see the preview thumbnail of the video.  When I click to play, I receive the "Can't Play Video." error message.
  • I cannot play old videos that I've been able to watch in the past or new videos that I create today.
  • My available storage is 13.76GB of 24.13GB total.
  • I have cleared my Gallery cache.
  • I have re-booted the phone, several times.
  • I have not downloaded or added any new apps lately.
  • I cannot watch MP4 videos that I have manually downloaded, via usb from computer, to my phone.
  • I can watch YouTube, Netflix and Hulu successfully.

Very frustrating.  Help, please.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else had Motorola Turbo - Android: "Can't Play Video" issue?

thank you!!!!! I am having the same issue and cannot find any help. I did not download anything, it just started giving me this error.

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else had Motorola Turbo - Android: "Can't Play Video" issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jasonh73, we're here to help! Have you tested the same video on another device from transfering via USB cable? What is the extent of the troubleshooting you've done so far? (factory reset)

TylerK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes