Help With Voicemail?!
ShellEdgin

Hi all, I've been having an issue with my voicemail for some reason. Usually when I call it, it tells me to put in my 4 digit pin and then proceeds to tell me if I have any new voicemails or just lets me hear my saved ones. Well when I call now, it's as if I'm on another phone calling my phone...it just goes straight to my voicemail. It also stopped giving me notifications when I had a voicemail also. I don't know what happened or how to fix it. Please help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Help With Voicemail?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ShellEdgin!
I'm here to help with the voicemail mystery.
First, I want you to dial *73. This will help us to make sure call forwarding is disabled. Next in order to make sure your notifications are enabled. I want you to call the voicemail and enter the password, select Personal Options, then Message Waiting Indicator.
In order for you to get notifications, please make sure this feature is on. Please let me know if this helps with the notifications.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nana46

I am having a similar problem that just started. 

1. when i log onto voicemail on my windows phone I am asked for password which is fine and then get an ad for visual voice mail and cannot get out of that screen!!! I do not want visual.

2. when i dial *86 and get into personal options looking for the following per the web site.......i get no option for message indicator., when i hit option 4 i am asked about turning out call notifications on or off.  HELP!!! I have missed a bunch of messages that are important and need help now!  the message posted below on the website doe NOT WORK

Why isn't my Voice Mail message indicator working?

Your message indicator won't work if you're outside of the Verizon Wireless all-digital (1x) network, or if your message indicator is turned off. To verify that your Voice Mail message indicator is on:

1. Access your Voice Mail.
  2. From the Main Menu, select option 4 for Personal Options.
  3. Press 1 for Message Waiting Indicator On/Off.
0 Likes
B33
Legend

Have a Look at this information i provide Via this Link:  And it might be that your Voice Mail either needs to be Reset possibly or it just may need to be Cleared out. And if your out of the 3 or 4G Digital area and are in the ( 1X ) Area certain digital features May not Work. It might be best to Call customer service and talk to a Technical Rep. as they can go over your Account with you and look further into the Issue..  Good Luck Smiley Happy b33 

Here is there No. 1-800-922-0204 Option - 3

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/features/calling_features/basic_voice_mail.html

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@nana46

Help is here!  I don't want you to miss any of your important messages!  Please tell me which model Windows Phone do you have?  Are you not receiving your Message Waiting Indicator as well?  Please let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes