Hidden Contacts
Poz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a droid razor maxx, I need to see who I've put in the hidden contacts list.    Over time I've deleted people and I got a message that said:  You can't delete contacts from read-only accounts, but you can hide them in your contacts lists.  Does anyone know how to find the list?

Something went wrong with my phone and I'm now missing people and numbers.  Some of my contacts are gone completely and some I have a name and email but the phone number is gone.  Very upset!  I'm hoping they are in the hidden list.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hidden Contacts
Poz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I found all my contacts.  When I got the phone they gave me a gmail acct.  I never use it but my contacts were being saved to it.  I now have them all.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to have access to your contacts Poz! I'm sorry I'm not showing any information for a "hidden" option in the contacts app. What's going on with your phone? How were your contacts stored? Did you have Backup Assistant? If the contacts were not saved using an app or via Google, I'm sorry you will not likely be able to retrieve them.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Poz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I found all my contacts.  When I got the phone they gave me a gmail acct.  I never use it but my contacts were being saved to it.  I now have them all.

0 Likes