How do I block calls
Rmprokopik1

How do I block calks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I block calls
Snn5
Legend

Use Verizon's 5 free blocking in your My Verizon features or use an app like WhitePages ID.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rmprokopik1,

That is a great question and Snn5 is absolutely right. We offer a free Call & Message Block feature for up to 5 numbers. These blocks will last 3 months, but the good news is you can apply them again once they expire. To get started you can log into your My Verizon account. Also, find out more details about our blocking services or add the feature by going here

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

AdamG_VZW

Come again?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Well that's embarassing! Not sure how that got there. For more information about our Call & Messaging Block you can visit here https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/nos/safeguards/SafeguardProductDetails.action?productName=c....

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes