Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How do I change my ringback tone?
24ktlady

I am having trouble in changing my ringback tones. I want to change them, and it will not allow me to access the system the way it used to, and Verizion has made it so difficult to change them or program them as I used to. I have tried MANY times thru the phone & web site, and your company has made what used to be so easy, impossible to do!  All I want to do, is delete old ring tones that are about to expire, set up the new one. NOPE! Stop "fixing" what isn't broke in the first place! How can I change this? does it HAVE to be thru the phone (which uses up my data)? I want to do it online!

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Ringback tones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello 24ktlady!

I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your ringback tones! You can use our guide to change your ringback tones settings to your satisfaction. http://vz.to/1tc0EXI

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ringback tones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello 24ktlady!

I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your ringback tones! You can use our guide to change your ringback tones settings to your satisfaction. http://vz.to/1tc0EXI

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes