How do I delete a message stuck in the outbox?
DrDrJohn

I sent a message from my Android-enabled Razr-HD-MAX. It's stuck and will not send. I suspect it is too big to fit out of the pipeline because I inadvertently attached a video to it. But I cannot figure out how to delete it. Please help me.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Stuck Message in Outbox - How to delete it?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may need to turn off your cellular data before you can  delete it as the phone keeps trying to send it otherwise. Once the data is turned off, then as Ann154 said, try long-pressing the message and see if you get a delete option (or long-press the message and press the trash can/delete button).

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it in the outbox on your phone? If so, can you try long pressing it to get a delete option in a dialog box?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may need to turn off your cellular data before you can  delete it as the phone keeps trying to send it otherwise. Once the data is turned off, then as Ann154 said, try long-pressing the message and see if you get a delete option (or long-press the message and press the trash can/delete button).

louviz
Enthusiast - Level 1

That worked, thanks

0 Likes