How do I enable casting on the MotoZ2 Force?
CHIPPER13067
Enthusiast - Level 1

Followed all instructions. Settings- to display - to cast, but have no menu options once there to enable wireless. Where are my 3 menu dots in upper right corner?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moto z2 force. Casting
deloused
Master - Level 3

There isn't an option to 'enable wireless' under the cast option in your display settings as the functionality is already enabled due to being built in your hardware and software and the functionality can't be turned off.

If there are compatible devices that are able to receive your display cast (such as Chromecast, Roku, Fire etc.) connected to the same WiFi network that your phone also is they'd be listed on that cast screen, and you could click on the device name to wirelessly connect to it, and then your display would be mirrored to the screen that device is connected to, like a TV.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chipper13067 Let's get you to the right location on your device to enable Wi-Fi. Please go to apps > settings > Wi-Fi > Now you will see the 3 dots.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @ VZWSupport

0 Likes
CHIPPER13067
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm looking for the menu dots on casting. Not WiFi !!

deloused
Master - Level 3

There isn't an option to 'enable wireless' under the cast option in your display settings as the functionality is already enabled due to being built in your hardware and software and the functionality can't be turned off.

If there are compatible devices that are able to receive your display cast (such as Chromecast, Roku, Fire etc.) connected to the same WiFi network that your phone also is they'd be listed on that cast screen, and you could click on the device name to wirelessly connect to it, and then your display would be mirrored to the screen that device is connected to, like a TV.

0 Likes