How do I get my Droid Turbo to connect to my personal bluetooth?
audreyb_333

I am having trouble connecting my Droid Turbo to my personal Bluetooth, a JBL Flip. It connects to most other Bluetooth devices perfectly fine. It has connected quickly and efficiently before, but lately, I can't get it to connect at all. Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello audreyb_333!

Sorry for any issues in connecting your Bluetooth device. Let's get this done OK? If the device is new to you, my recommendation is to rename the device and try again. You can follow these steps:
1 Make sure the device you are pairing with is in discoverable
mode (for details, refer to the guide that came with the
device).
2 Tap Apps > Settings > Bluetooth.
3 Make sure the switch at the top is , then tap SEARCH
FOR DEVICES.
4 Tap a found device to connect it (if necessary, tap Pair or
enter a passkey like 0000). (Tip: Tap the settings icon next to the device to re-name it)

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello audreyb_333!

Sorry for any issues in connecting your Bluetooth device. Let's get this done OK? If the device is new to you, my recommendation is to rename the device and try again. You can follow these steps:
1 Make sure the device you are pairing with is in discoverable
mode (for details, refer to the guide that came with the
device).
2 Tap Apps > Settings > Bluetooth.
3 Make sure the switch at the top is , then tap SEARCH
FOR DEVICES.
4 Tap a found device to connect it (if necessary, tap Pair or
enter a passkey like 0000). (Tip: Tap the settings icon next to the device to re-name it)

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Btknowhow

audreyb_333

Maybe resetting JBL could help!

On JBL,hold the on/off button down until it double beeps and flashes red and blue

Then find and connect to JBL from phone.

0 Likes