How do I listen to podcasts on car bluetooth with a Droid Turbo 2?
Gabriellab
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Turbo 2.  I downloaded some podcasts that I would like to listen to through my Bluetooth in my car.  Help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i listen to podcasts on car bluetooth with droid turbo 2?
Gabriellab
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turns out it was as simple as hitting the AUX button on my radio panel!  My college son figured it out in about 10 seconds!!!

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can listen to music with the Bluetooth using the Google Play Music app, I think you can use the same app to listen to podcasts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your inquiry. We definitely want to ensure that you're able to stay connected. Is your bluetooth currently  connected to your car? What Android device do you currently have?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gabriellab
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Turbo 2.  And yes, my Bluetooth is connected to my car.

0 Likes
Gabriellab
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot get any music to play on the Bluetooth through my phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What kind of radio do you have in your vehicle? Is it possible that the radio isn't capable of streaming media from the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gabriellab
Enthusiast - Level 2

I supposed that's possible.  I have a the factory radio that came in my 2011 Toyota Camry.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should check with a dealership or Toyota to verify if your radio can stream audio from the phone.

For example, my car has the Bluetooth capabilities to handle calls and read text messages, but not stream music from the phone.

0 Likes
Gabriellab
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turns out it was as simple as hitting the AUX button on my radio panel!  My college son figured it out in about 10 seconds!!!