Re: stop google voice
deloused
Master - Level 3

It sounds like the Google keyboard app is disabled. On your apps list in your photo you're in the 'downloaded' apps, if you scroll to the right on that window until you view the 'all' apps list like in Ann's photo you should be able to select google keyboard from that list and reenable it

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be only listed on the Disabled tab if it is currently disabled.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

FYI holding down the power button and the volume down button for a few seconds until the screen flashes will create a screenshot. They are a bit easier to view then photos taken of the screen with a second device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tnmle
Enthusiast - Level 2

so, not being familiar with the phone, hearing to scroll right let me see the Google keyboard and i was able to resolve my problem.  The actual reason for not being able to log in to amazon was using the screen wide banner that came up as a log in method. I clicked on the open book and it had a log in screen but it didn't work. First i had no keyboard but just the voice activation and then when that was working i still had the problem of a screen error telling me to contact kindle.com/support.   Another hour wasted there trying to convince the chat help that i was able to tell the difference between my husband's account and mine. 

Thanks for your help

0 Likes