How do I stop the Red Eye Boot Loop?
suzboo

Droid Razr M problem with red eye boot loop--with ALL of the many posts that can be found online concerning this problem, why is there not a FIX from Motorola and/or Verizon?  All I seem to get are suggestions (I've tried) and "device is now considered out-of -date, you need a new phone".  Why should I purchase a new phone when I will have another issue in 2 yrs to cause me to purchase again?  Amazing how I am back to the 3G Droid Razr X to make due--It is about 5 yrs out-of-date.  Support with phones that are out-of-contract is ...well, pretty much non-existent.  Motorola gives the same "run around" after a 1 hr. call.  Verizon chat tech were helpful/nice but I was sent to motorola when answers could not be found...useless call transfer/number.  Any help for this Verizon faithful customer other than spend more $ for another phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Razr M Red Eye Boot Loop--continues for TOO many customers, need help!
Snn5
Legend

Factory data reset is all that you can try really.  If that does not repair the issue, then the software or hardware might really be at fault, and a repair would be necessary.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M Red Eye Boot Loop--continues for TOO many customers, need help!
Snn5
Legend

Factory data reset is all that you can try really.  If that does not repair the issue, then the software or hardware might really be at fault, and a repair would be necessary.

0 Likes