How do I transfer pictures that have been added and sent to me by text?
TRAVHAL

How do I transfer pictures that have been added and sent to me by text. Want to add them in my pic. folder or sent to other people.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: pictures
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to download it to the phone first.  Long press the picture or the area around the image in the message to get the dialog box and select to save or download it.  Once it is saved to the downloads folder, you can share it with others.  You can also use a file explorer application to move it to another picture folder on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: pictures
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to download it to the phone first.  Long press the picture or the area around the image in the message to get the dialog box and select to save or download it.  Once it is saved to the downloads folder, you can share it with others.  You can also use a file explorer application to move it to another picture folder on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes