Is there a way to prevent a text message preview showing on the lock screen?
caswalmac

If my phone is locked I can still press the message icon on the lock screen and read the text message. Is there a way to get that preview off the lock screen?

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to prevent a text message preview showing on the lock screen?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's now called Moto Display and should be within the Moto app.  And keep in mind that if turned off, you won't see your notifications, since that's the purpose of that feature.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to prevent a text message preview showing on the lock screen?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Settings > Active Display > Select Apps> Turn off the applications you don't want to notify you with the Active Display. Or you can use the "More Privacy" option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
caswalmac

I can't find "Active Display" under the settings....

Kathryn Smith

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's now called Moto Display and should be within the Moto app.  And keep in mind that if turned off, you won't see your notifications, since that's the purpose of that feature.

0 Likes
caswalmac

Thank you!

0 Likes