Is this a fix for the Moto Max update that has compromised many of our phones????
aztec1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just came across this on Phonedog  and was curious as to whether it was a fix for the many issues we are now facing as a result of the latest update.  Also , will this include or exclude me as  my phone is a Moto Razr Maxx not HD.. Thank you to anyone that can give me some information..

Motorola may be busy prepping several new handsets, but that doesn't mean that the company has forgotten about its existing customers. According to a report from Droid-Life, Moto recently began inviting members of its Motorola Feedback Network to test out a new update for the Motorola DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR MAXX HD on Verizon. As is usually the case with these "soak tests," though, the Google-owned firm doesn't say exactly what changes this update contains.

We've seen Motorola use these previews to test out new updates both big and small, so the fact that there will be a test for this DROID RAZR HD/DROID RAZR MAXX HD update doesn't give us any clue as to whether this is a simple maintenance release or something more. Motorola hasn't made any official announcements regarding an Android 4.2 update for either device, but considering that the RAZR HD models are still pretty major parts of both Moto and Verizon's lineups, it seems likely that they'll be bumped up to 4.2 at some point. Now we just have to wait to find out if that time is now.

Via Droid-Life

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is this a fix for the Moto Max update that has compromised many of our phones????
Not applicable

Read what you posted.  That is an update for the HD phones.  The update I received for my Razr Maxx works perfectly, so I hope there are no updates coming our way.

0 Likes